Welcome to my blog!
This is just my daily ramblings of what's going on in my life, what's about to go on, and so on.
ENJOY!
ME.ME.ME.
God chose to let me into this world the day after his birth. :] I'm a Jonas Brothers fan. Don't laugh. I play soccer and dance. I'm a bit of a smartie, so don't get surprised if I go all grammar snob on you. Anything else? Feel free to ask.
[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Start All Over.
So...this is my first post of my new blog.
And I seem to find the title of my new favorite song and this post to be very ironic. A couple of months ago, I broke my leg playing soccer during our third game of the season. So I had to quit soccer, dance, and a bunch of other things to sit on my bed all day and do nothing.
So, I decided to blog...since there was really nothing better to do.
And I also got really into singing. Now, my voice is like killer amazing. Even though I never get to show anyone how good it is.
So I blogged until I lost the password to my other one. Ergo, I've gotta "start all over" with this blog. And now, I'm currently talking to my friend Amy from Washington and looking up the Top 100 Songs of the '90s. Also, I'm watching this video I found the other day called "Chongalicious." It's wicked funny...so I'll share it with you.
These are the lyrics in case you want to understand what they're saying. Chongalicious definition arch my eyebrows high. They always starin’ at my booty and my panty line. You could see me, you could read me, cause my name is on my earrings. Girls got reasons why dey hate me cause dey boyfriends wanna date me. Chongalicious
But I ain’t promiscuous and if you talkin’ trash, I’ll beat you after class. I blow besos, I use my sharpie lip line. And ain’t no other chonga glue her hair like mines. Chongalicious
It’s hot hot. So delicious. They wanna hate on how I dress. Chongalicious. My chinese slippers to impress. So delicious. HOLD HOLD HOLD UP! Check it out!
Chongalicious definition make the papis crazy. They always tryna holla comin’ to me fo a dolla. I’m the c to the h o n the g the a and all you lil’ white girls bes get out ma way. Chongalicious
My home girls stay vicious. We be up in da club just fightin off dem bitches. We stay shiny. We got dat bling like “oh my!” And we get it at the flea market for 2.99 Chongalicious
Hot hot, So delicious. Calle ocho to the block Chongalicious Hialeah NYC Chongalicious Hol hol hol up check it out
Papi papi papi if you really want me. Honey get some game, I could be your wifey. You could be my chulo. Complement my culo. You could smoke it all night And i’ll say its alright
G to the H to the E T T O girl you ghetto G to the H to the E T T O girl you ghetto F to the I to the N E S T Chongas finest F to the I to the to the to the hit it chonga
All the time I come around brothas break they neck. Always lookin at me starin at me tryna disrespect. I’m just tryna say that I know they won’t fight, Cuz they know I got my nails 12 centimeters high, And I know you think its nasty when I wear my pants tight, Cuz my love handles be jigglin and it don’t look right, But I’m tryna tell My brazilian jeans look fine as hell, Cuz they say she delicious, but I ain’t promiscous. And if you talkin trash, I’ll beat you after class. I blow besos, I use my sharpie lip line. And ain’t no other chonga glue her hair like mines.
My home girls stay vicious. We be up in da club just fightin off dem bitches. We stay shiny. We got dat bling like “oh my” And we get it at the flea market for 2.99.