|
Friday, December 28, 2007
So on Wednesday I turned the big sweet sixteen. I got the Joe Jonas sunglasses I've been dying for since August and I also got like a buttload of new jewelry and clothes. Which I've been needing for quite some time now since I always have to wiggle to get into my jeans.And Christmas was just amazing for me!Christmas Eve I spent with both sets of grandparents. I kept getting all these iPod related things from them, even though all I have is like a really really old shuffle. So, here's a little re-cap of what we did and what I got.Daddy's Family:We ate enchiladas and tacos (on Christmas Eve?!) and then we all walked down the street to look at Christmas lights. I wish they lived on a better street because, frankly, NOBODY put Christmas lights up this year on their street. It was a little sad. Then we came back and opened presents.I got...a set of pearl jewelrysome t-shirtsa dock for my iPoda birthstone necklacesome braceletsan ornament with my name on it!!! (that was the best one considering that like no stores ever make ornaments with my name on them!)Mommy's Family:We ate like this huge Louisiana feast. We had like the spiciest foods which my aunt spiced with this "Slap Yo Mama" thing that she got when she went to New Orleans a coupla weeks ago. Then we sat around and talked for a while, while I played with my aunt's miniature schnauzer puppy, Mr. Miyagi. Then we opened presents!I got...$15 iTunes gift carda pink hair dryera Red by Marc Ecko jacketan M&M's firetruck dispenser (which was adorable considering the fact that my daddy's a firefighter!)a digital camera!!then we went home and awaited the arrival of Santa!My Family:We woke up and waited for my dad to show up cause he had to leave his work from all the way across town to open presents with me, my siblings, and my cousins. He finally arrived and we opened presents.I got...$15 iTunes gift cardGodiva Chocolate!!!2 pairs of jeans from abercrombiea Red Sox World Series Champions t-shirtHairspray DVDPirates of the Caribbean 3 DVDa new computerand....THE GREEN iPOD NANO!!!!WHOOO!!! then after that we ate breakfast and went down to the park.My holidays have been wonderful so far! Let's just hope it stays that way...or at least until we go back to school.HAPPY HOLIDAYS :DLabels: birthday, christmas, happy, hilary duff, holidays
# random thougths @
9:51 AM
|